Wednesday, January 26, 2011

VOGUE KNITTING LIVE: Marketplace & Gala Dinner

Some inspiring things that caught my eye last weekend @ Vogue Knitting live:

The Marketplace was welcoming with a beautiful display of Yarn Mannequins



a great way to display skeins



a Yarn Lounge with YarnBall Cocktails!




Knitted ART!


I was very good and only bought myself one skein of yarn! Planning to turn it into a hat.


Vogue Knitting Staff has done an amazing job making the table displays for the Gala Dinner Saturday Evening! I have heard there were 460 yarn balls that needed to be rolled up...


...and the Magic of Mohair Competition winning dress announced @ VK Live Gala Dinner...

9 comments:

  1. And you won, and won big!!! Congratulations Laura,
    Love,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the dress is breathtaking! Congratulations on your win. It is well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the win! That dress is beautiful.

    Cheers,
    Merryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Labas! Congratulations! Beautiful dress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations Laura, absolutely gorgeous dress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sveikinu, Laura!!!
    Smagu, kad tau taip sauniai sekasi kitoje salyje. Man broliene, gyvenanti Cikagoj, tavo zurnala atsiunte, Super!!!
    Linkiu ir toliau taip pirmyn ;)

    Biciuliskai,
    Prijaucianti mezgimui Inga J

    ReplyDelete
  7. After reading your article I was amazed. I know that you explain it very well. And I hope that other readers will also experience how I feel after reading your article. sell for free

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just got to this amazing site not long ago. I was actually captured with the piece of resources you have got here. Big thumbs up for making such wonderful blog page! berita artis korea terbaru hari ini

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just got to this amazing site not long ago. I was actually captured with the piece of resources you have got here. Big thumbs up for making such wonderful blog page! visit bali

    ReplyDelete